Are you looking...?

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Contentment

I'm walking through a tough situation. For five days I've been praying for wisdom. I've been praying for answers. Funny that the best thing I've experienced in the last five days has not been a resolution to the situation. The best thing is that I have peace anyway. I am sleeping well at night. I am enjoying my family. I am content. I am satisfied. Even while knowing that I need answers. It's true - absolutely true - when God says in His word that "godliness with contentment is great wealth."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like that you have found peace. No matter what your situation is, you have reached the highest point that can be reached. You are at peace with God, with others, and yourself.

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home