Are you looking...?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More magical...

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted. This morning Sara and I took our little ones to see a magician perform at the public library. He was pretty good - a great storyteller, a decent jester, and a mind-boggling magician. He pulled off some pretty astounding sleight-of-hand tricks, a "burning book" trick, and a disappearing something or other. All of these displays of skill paled, however, in the light of something more magical - to watch my daughters' faces overflowing with the wonder of their faith-filled hearts.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

"magic" tricks are awesome. I love to sit there and try to figure out how they did the trick and then be amazed that God gave me the knowledge to figure it out.

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home