Are you looking...?

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Miserable

Today at 12:30 a.m. we were sitting at the Waffle House eating sundry breakfast foods way too early in the day. It was part of our trip to see the amazing stage production "Les Miserables". What an experience of sight, sound, and emotion. Even though I knew the story, it was impossible for me to not become engrossed. Story is extremely powerful. It helps us to understand the depths of our existence without using words alone to define those depths. See "Les Mis" whenever you have the opportunity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Burchett said...

What did you have at waffle house? Where did you see the play? Details...

6:53 PM

 
Blogger M said...

Yeah, I agree with Michael on this one. We need more details Will.

8:33 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

I think I had the sausage, egg, and cheese wrap... it was pretty late though, so I can't be sure.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

hey, Will, thanks for pointing me towards Hebrews 13:5

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home