Are you looking...?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hurry sickness

So, it's difficult to keep priorities straight when the crunch comes. I absolutely love people, but when there's a last minute task, why is the tendency to focus on the task instead of the extremely valuable people in front of me? Note to self: Slow down daily and refocus; talk through priorities out-loud. It's interesting that when something is spoken it has more clarity. It stops bouncing around in the cerebral sphere and moves into perspective. In the rush, in the hurry, Lord, please help me to keep my eyes on people - they truly matter more than anything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Burchett said...

alright, Will, I finally decided to just give in and start my own blog. My address is http://michaelburchett.blogspot.com/

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home