Are you looking...?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

How does it creep in?

It's gotten really, really busy since I returned from Northern Ireland. It's like I'm running from one thing to the next without much in the way of a pause. I go to bed late, get up early, and sometimes can't even find the time to relax and just read for a few minutes. I don't know what the deal is... How does it all creep in and stack up on us? You'd think being busy was a value for us. Funny - I've been trying lately to help others see the busy nature of their lives, schedules, and ministries. I need to take some of my own advice or something. Back off. Unplug. Remember you're not the messiah - the answer to everyone's need. Do what you're uniquely designed to do. Be. Just be. And breathe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home