Are you looking...?

Friday, August 18, 2006

Number 90

Well, here goes post #90. It's Friday afternoon. Monday was kind of removed from the calendar of existence since it was spent travelling and under the influence of Tylenol PM and a dreadful length of time spent waking and fitfully sleeping. Tuesday was much the same - I tried my best, but went to bed around 8 PM after a long nap in the afternoon. Wednesday was back-to-work. That flew. Top it off with the vague dizziness of jet lag and sinus pressure. Thursday. I think I lived it. Now it's Friday. For five days, it seems like only one or two.

This weekend - an exciting, action-packed, rollicking time of fun. We're going to camp out in the living room tonight, watching cartoons until we can't stay awake any longer (which may not be very long for me). It's off to the Horse Park on Saturday for their day of free admission - pony rides, dressage, and horse jumping. That should be fun. It was last year. I forget how cool it is to live in Horse-Country. A birthday party and/or the Sawyer's house later in the evening. Sunday together with the rest of the Body - Breaux is here this weekend, so that'll be cool. He's got a new book out, so I'm sure it will be a crazy time for him.

That's all for now... Oh, wait - how about I wrap up with a poem I wrote last week in Northern Ireland?

Two seconds of sun
On a new Irish day.
It's better than one
Is all I can say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey now - it was more than 2 seconds of sun!!! we had a whole day of sun yesterday here and you missed it all!!!
hope you are all well

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Will said...

Where were you keeping it last week, then?

2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always said that you guys chased our good weather away when you arrived cos up until you got here at the end of july we had a great 3/4 weeks of scorchin weather!!!!honest!!!! SO ITS ALL YA'LLS FAULT!!

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home