Are you looking...?

Friday, October 13, 2006

I could work for:

There are a couple of places where I so believe in the quality of their products or services that I could see myself working for them:

A Church. Good thing, huh?

The Fuji Apple Company. I don't know if there is such a company, but there is no apple better than a Fuji. It's a movement, I tell you.

Austin Cheddar Cheese Crackers. UNbelievable taste. If you've ever had bad cheese-on-cheese crackers, give these a go. See if I'm wrong.

Disney. As a character voice - not so much a values tie-in here as it is something I would just enjoy - I love doing voices for my kids when I read to them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

church-good thing you its not torture
fuji- i bet there is a CO. but i don't know where it is... the Chiqueta Bannana Co. is in the 'nati though... so thats a good option
austin's- welll you just need to ask chris about his bad experience with austins recently... i think they were the good kind of austins though... peanutbutter!
disney- i got really nothin there... but i know one thing those characters in the costumes sure have to pee a lot.

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

I agree with a church and Disney, but added to the list would also be Skyline Chili, Coutry Fried Chicken, and Mac.

4:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about those dead end career choices. I hear Arsenal needs a water boy. Pay isn't great but those $6,000 seats are on the house.

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home