Are you looking...?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm not cheap, I'm inexpensive

Just because I get most of my clothes preworn, buy a small black coffee at Starbucks, and love the dollar menu at McDonalds - you can't say I'm cheap. Well, I guess technically you could. There is that whole idea of the constitutional right of every American to free speech. But isn't a choice to spend less is more along the lines of being inexpensive? Ah, well. Whatever the case may be, I love being able to pay my bills while having food in my belly and petrol in the gas-tank...

(By the way - this is post #100... Brilliant!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

cheap cheap!!! hehe kidding!

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

Yeah, it pretty much is just being cheap. I am pretty sure there is no difference except that being "inexpensive" is just a nicer word. (I'm only kidding...or am I?)

4:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - Gas is $2.13 a gallon at Kroger in Nicholasville.

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home