Are you looking...?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's good

What's good?
  • The entire family piled on one couch last night to watch a movie.
  • Arsenal won yesterday in their Champions League game
  • Reading a cool book called "The Tipping Point"
  • Ran across a great worship song called "Love Song"
  • I woke up today
  • I have a Fuji apple on my desk just waiting for me to bite into it
  • Natalie (my partner in crime at work) ate at Sonny's last night so she's in a good mood
  • I'm in the process of listening to my entire U2 collection today

What's good for you?

Philippians 4:8

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

yeah for sonny's!!!!!
oh and family
arsendal
tipping point
love song (though i'm kinda sick of it already!)
fuji apples
U2

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

sounds like you had the most fabulous day in the world.

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home