Are you looking...?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Providence.

So, with a final gift arriving today, all of the funds seem to finally be in place for the trip. It's usually good to have what you need before you travel. You know? So, with 48 hours to go, it's covered. A huge thank you to all who have prayed and those who shared resources. In an interesting twist on fund-raising for missions, I received gifts in three different currencies this time. Pounds, Euros, and Dollars. God provides.

If you haven't seen it yet, please check out the post entitled Prayer. Thank you all for your faithfulness on behalf of myself and the people I'll be with for the next few weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Ott said...

I am so completely jealous of you. I'll be praying.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Jehovah Jirah, is also Jehovah nick of time (quote from John Moxen).

8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home