Are you looking...?

Thursday, August 02, 2007

One-two punch.

Talking with TDurbs today - I wonder - what's the best one-two punch in music history? To qualify for this category, two songs must be right next to one another in the play order on the album on which they released... Here are a few candidates that would receive my vote:

Hanging by a Thread and Should've Known Better by Nickel Creek on This Side

Where the Streets Have No Name and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2 on Joshua Tree

What other candidates do we have out there?

2 Comments:

Blogger phil_style said...

Ohhh, this is a good question. . . . looks like I'm goign to have to troll through my fav albums this weekend and see if I can come up with a good one-two suggestion!

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

maybe it is just me, but "Fix You" to "Talk" on Coldplay's X&Y Album.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home