Are you looking...?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I lost my sleep.

Last night I went to bed at around 10:30 and my good wife was reading in bed beside me. I fell asleep almost immediately with the pillow over my head to keep her reading light out of my eyes. Somewhere in what I thought was the middle of the night, which turned out to be about thirty minutes later, I was startled awake by a banging sound in the dining room... I bounded out of bed, ready to take on the intruder. Turned out my wife was finishing a cake she was baking. The adrenaline rush didn't wear off until 2:30 in the morning. I prayed for a while (super spiritual, you know?) and then played FIFA07 (addicted to the beautiful game, of course...) until I turned out the lights. Four hours later the alarm clock goes off. Lovely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Burchett said...

was it at least a good cake?

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

I didn't even get to taste it!

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home