Are you looking...?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Part Deux.

It's a week later, and I'm finally finding the space to update you all on the second day at Saddleback. I was able to get some pics inside the kid's facility and some other fun stuff on the grounds. I apologize in advance for the excessive use of the elipse...

The entrance of their kids wing includes some kid-scale Biblical buildings for the kids to navigate on their way in. They want little ones to experience a welcome on their level before they go into the big environment.





The three levels of the building go from undersea on the first level...



To a beach setting on the second...





And a city on the third...





The current Middle-School space is in a tent. (As I shared last time, they are building new space for both High School and Middle School Ministries.)



High School Ministry has a cabana-type building the city wants them to get rid of...



As well as some pretty cool community spaces...



I think I'm finished with the indoor shots. Here's the view from the church campus.



My bomb-ditty-bom-de-dang-de-diggity rental ride.



And, finally, the joy to which I returned from Southern California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home