Are you looking...?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

God speaks.

Abraham was absolutely convinced God was able to do anything He promised. (Romans 4:21)

This guy Abraham heard from God. And He believed what God said. There is apparently no really good reason for this communication to have ever occurred. Is it possible that if God can make His desires known to a man who did not have the Bible or other means to be directed toward God, He can talk with me in a way I can fully understand? Can He, even without my diligence, move me toward His ideas? Could it be He intends to keep His promises on my behalf? Do we sometimes over complicate this communication process, thinking surely it's got to be more difficult to understand Him? OK. Enough with the rhetorical questions.

Why do you think God spoke to Abraham in the first place? Why might God talk with us?

1 Comments:

Blogger tdurbs said...

Because He wants to?

12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home