Are you looking...?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Retreating

So. Back at the annual staff retreat this week. It's always a cool time to learn, spend time with people, and hear from God. We swam across the pond again, but it didn't quite compare with last year (See post entitled "I'm gonna die" from last May.) Mark Scott taught on staying close to the narratives of the Cross and the empty tomb in order to stay relevant as we pursue ministry. It was a bit odd for me due to the fact that several staff members that I am closer to weren't there this year. That made the retreat fell a bit disconnected for me relationally. I tend to resonate more with deeper, quality time one-on-one with people. But still, it was good to be a part of this body as we worshipped, learned, and laughed together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home