Are you looking...?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

To own a dragon...

I just returned from a meeting at the "number three" in my life. Mmmm. Starbucks Komodo Dragon Blend. My first cup of BOLD coffee since our bag of Ipanema Bourbon was turned upside-down to empty the last grounds into my coffee maker weeks ago. The server timidly asked if I wanted to leave room for cream... I resonated a NO! in my manly, booming, bass vocal tones. Actually, that's just what it felt like for a newly initiated black-coffee afficianado. It was really just my everyday "no". So, anyway. I got mine today.

Touche Natalie!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oineognhsart

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

grande or tall?
espresso roast is soooo much better!

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

Can't beat the white hot chocholate mocha!

11:49 PM

 
Blogger Michael Burchett said...

I read that blend is from Papua New Guinea. There is a frind of mine from there- I went to high school with him but he is returning there in about a week or so.

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Will said...

I think it's a Pacific Coastal Rim coffee - Indonesian and the like... There IS a Paua New Guinea blend, however. It's got quite a bite - not like the dragon, however.

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home