Are you looking...?

Monday, April 14, 2008

Two realizations.

Realization number one, I love to take back roads. I would rather drive a longer, more circuitous route than get somewhere quicker while sitting at stoplights along the way. Is it the movement I like? Is it the scenery? Is it feeling like an insider since the new folks don't know this secret route?

If you didn't click on the embedded link at "take back roads" above, go back and take the detour. Please.

OK. You can find realization number two in the comments at this link. Many thanks to Petie in Seattle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will Briggs, I enjoyed squatting in your office today with my dear pup. You rock. Seriously.

http://web.mac.com/amythornberry/iWeb/Amy/Welcome.html

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home