Are you looking...?

Monday, July 03, 2006

Great weekend, tough night, weird morning

We had a blast this weekend - 4.5 hours of 24, season three - 3 football matches, two overtimes, two shootouts, two of three teams we were rooting for won. Free Chipotle for two on Friday evening. A new bag of Starbucks coffee resides at my house now - need I say more?

We visited with my parents on Sunday. A three hour drive each way for a four hour visit. Long day, but good to be together. It was soooo hot, but the food and fun was good.

Last night our six-year-old had an ear ache. I used to get those so I really felt for her. That made for a tough night as well as a morning that's been out-of-whack. I had to run out to get oil for one of our cars so it won't break down as my wife takes MC to the doctor, then brought our younger daughter to her pre-school program.

In the words of Kurt Vonnegut, "So it goes..." Hey - pray for my little girl if you think of it. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home