Are you looking...?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

If Blogging were a paying job...

If blogging were a paying job I'd be fired. My apologies to faithful readers who have checked back over the weeks. Things are good 'round here. It's gotten quite cold, which is usual for Decemeber, I guess. I had a chance to put up Christmas decorations in 70 degree weather last week, but didn't take it. Now, I don't know if our house will be adding to the glow of the neighborhood or not - at least through incandescent lighting. There's always my shiny head, though, right? Our Christmas tree is up and lit, however. THe only catch there is that we own a pre-lit tree that doesn't light any longer. Last year half of it lit and I spent hours trying to get the rest to come alive. I ended up wrapping lights around it and giving up. This year NONE of the lights would come on, so my father-in-law brought an electrical device that was supposed to figure out the problem... we ended up winding lights around it again. The popcorn garland was fun. Lots of ornaments at the bottom of the tree since the kids are still small. Our cat has been sitting right next to the tree staring transfixed into a light or eating random popcorn strands. Maybe he's looking at his reflection in one of those reflective balls? Either way, he's a weirdo. That's all for now. Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Burchett said...

I feel like your Christmas experiences could be videotaped and set to a vaudiville sound track and played in black and white like a silent film.

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home