Are you looking...?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I said "Irksome".

I had what might qualify for a bad day yesterday. Nothing horribly awful at all, just tons of little irksome things that piled up. It began first thing in the morning with people in a hurry to get somewhere while riding my bumper. I could go into the details of the rest of the day, but then you'll be frustrated, too. It was a miracle of God that I had neither a breakdown nor a blowup. Anyway. I'm just thankful that God gave me what I needed for the day. On a lighter note, we ended the day with an amazing puppet-show at the library. That was a riot - as long as you don't have underlying fears of puppets - or clowns. After the girls went to bed, it was time for another fun-filled episode of Father Ted. As I think about the great time I got to have with my family last night, it turns out that maybe it was a good day - maybe it was just in disguise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

ditto

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home