Are you looking...?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr. C


I had the girls last night whilst my good wife was at a Christmas party. We had tons of fun. I got to play Mr. C for like two hours. That's Mr. Claus for those of you who aren't savvy. They pretended to have gone to bed on Christmas Eve and I "came down the chimney". While I was putting gifts under the tree they woke up and caught me, so we had to have dinner together (Hamburger Noodle dish... mmmmm) and then I had to answer lots of questions about the North Pole. After I got worn out trying to tell them everything, we watched The Polar Express and I told them about everything that I couldn't think of on my own. So, if anyone has any questions, I'm fully brushed up on the lore.

See you guys.

Mr. C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve a medal, Mr. C. Last night when my wife was out, I spent most of the time yelling at my kids and cleaning up messes, then put them to bed early so I could watch tv.
-Andy

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home