Are you looking...?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

non-sans

Ever had a weird desire to read my journal? Here's your chance... I already read it aloud to Trevor, so why can't you read it, too?

Yesterday was a really good day. Not sans-irritation. Just good. I still got stuck in traffic. My plans got shuffled about and adjusted. My girls listened sometimes, sometimes not. Some people clearly valued me, others didn't. I had my share of frustration but instead of trying to feel better I asked God to help me as I experienced it. Thank You, Lord, for ministering to my heart in the midst of every-day life. Keep doing this healing work. I pray it in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger tdurbs said...

The idea of being honest with God, teamed with the prayer for his nearness/help in our distress is not new to me...but getting myself to do this rather than ask God to just get me out as quickly as possible will definitely require practice.

Thanks for the prayer and guidance today.

Here's to walking up that crooked mountain path together!

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home