Are you looking...?

Monday, February 12, 2007

The past few weeks...

I learned to ice-skate. This was along with my daughters. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

My favorite soccer teams have been on a losing/drawing slide. You'd think that picking three top teams in multiple leagues someone would win for you. I had to survive the last weekend on a University of Kentucky Basketball win... I should really seek my value in something more significant.

We took valentines to some nursing home residents. The tears from some and laughter from others made my troubles vanish.

I am still learning that I am a man in desperate need of God.

Some good friends bought my family lunch yesterday. Thank God for all good friends. No - seriously - get on your knees right now... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home