Are you looking...?

Monday, February 26, 2007

A win, a loss, a healing, a journey

The win of the weekend: FC Bayern-Munchen 2:1 VfL Wolfsburg. Finally off their little skid...

Loss of the year: Arsenal 1:2 Chelsea. Offside goal and plenty of shenanigans from the blues...

My kids are both recovering from a week-long bout with strep. That's huge. It's been a long week, but I'm ecstatic that their fevers are finally down and they can get back to normal.

Anyone for a trip to Northern Ireland soon?

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

You know, if it after school got out for the semester, I would really think about it. But since it will happen during the semester, I can't.

8:56 PM

 
Blogger phil_style said...

And just to make it better: Blakcburn knock the Arse out of the Cup.

Nice worl to Ryan Nelson and all the boys.

6:30 PM

 
Blogger phil_style said...

My spelling is terrible. . .

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home