Are you looking...?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Strong, friendly, and a great swimmer... like a whale.

OK. Show of hands. Who wants to be a whale? [Are you raising your hand? OK. If you're jumping up and down, too, I want to know about it.]

So the title for this post is a description of me in the innocent, unfiltered perception of my oldest daughter. I was actually flattered by her evaluation. It was cool to hear what she really thought in that amazing little mind of hers. Wouldn't it be cool if we could grow toward giving each other this kind of unfiltered feedback in the average day? Not like a license to dog each other, but permission to point out what we really appreciate, value, or admire in another... I know a few who do it already. I love them for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This and your previous post make me really want to have children.

Then I go to a restaurant or Wal-Mart and see other people's kids.

This balances everything out.....for now.

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home