Are you looking...?

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So long.

Ever have the experience of going so long without calling someone that when you finally do realize you haven't called in a while it suddenly feels awkward to call? I have the same problem with my lack of blogging. I think, "You know, it's been so long that people probably have stopped checking in. Maybe I won't post anything." So this is for the random reader and possibly even entirely for myself.

It hits me that it's kind of like spending loads of time with people you love. When you run out of things to say, the quiet becomes normal, then you try to strike up a conversation. It's awkward. When you run out of things to do, go a long time in a routine that's been dull for a good while, then try to get everyone motivated to try something new. It's tough. Yet it's worth it.

Do I do the same thing with God? Do you?

How can we break out of the routines that have become lifeless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home