Are you looking...?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Would you consider joining a movement?



The African Cup of Nations is now in full swing. Will you join me in supporting the Ivory Coast? What a great squad... Well, mostly because of Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Eboue from Arsenal. Second, the number of Bundesliga representatives on the squad. I can put up with Drogba and Kalou for their sake. It will be the only time, though.

The Elephants have begun their campaign in a strong way, beating the tournament heavyweights, Nigeria, 1-0 in the opening match of the group stage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You speak a language I wish I knew. I've always wanted to be soccer-literate. Difficult in the states though. I will root in my heart for the Ivory Coast, because you tell me to do so.

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home